So you’ve successfully graduated from dental or dental hygiene school.
You’re currently practicing.
Now what? Are you done learning?
Definitely not. There’s always room for improvement regardless of how good you are!
That’s why we’ve created the Pattison Institute dental video series.
Prior to the creation of these videos, practitioners rarely had opportunity to learn or review valuable instrumentation techniques. Our revolutionary series changed that.
This beneficial learning resource is perfect for practitioners who wish to review, stay on top of their game, and improve their non-surgical periodontal skills.
Practitioner membership advantages include:
- Comprehensive instruction. Gain access to over 13 hours of detailed dental education videos organized into 23 high definition lessons.
- Unlimited access. Receive access to our dental course material anywhere, anytime (provided you have Internet access)!
- Instrumentation demos. Observe expert guided instruction on instrumentation technique. Gain insight on how to use opposite arch, cross arch, extraoral or reinforced fulcrums with various instruments. Review a comparison of magnetostrictive and piezoelectric ultrasonic strokes with hand instrumentation strokes.
- Technology updates. Be in-the-know when it comes to instruments. Compare reviews on the Nabors #1 and #2 furcation probes and access information on new instruments like the Nevi scalers, Mini and Micro-Mini Gracey curets, furcation curets and diamond coated instruments.
- Update and expand clinical skills. Enhance your ability to recognize and treat periodontitis in your private practice.
- Convenience. Create a self-paced lesson plan, aligning well with your busy schedule.
- Continuing dental education courses. Receive continuing education credit in association with the Western Society of Periodontology.
Ready to join?
Activate your practitioner membership today to flourish in your profession!