Continuing Education Credits
The Pattison Institute videos offer a convenient and effective way to obtain continuing education credits. Continuing education credits may be earned after viewing the videos, purchasing the written summary of the desired lesson, and taking a multiple choice test. Once you have completed and submitted the test, a certificate of credit hours will be issued by the Western Society of Periodontology.
Continuing education courses includes:
- Over 13 hours of detailed video lessons by Anna M. Pattison RDH, MS
- 23 comprehensive lessons that review skills with clear demonstrations
- Access to videos 24 hours a day anywhere you have internet
- Continuing Education Credit granted by the Western Society of Periodontology
How to receive your continuing education credit:
- First you must subscribe to Pattison Institute by clicking the Subscribe button below.
- Next select the Test(s) you would like to take from the list below.
- You can purchase any or all of these Multiple Choice Tests at the time of sign up or at any time during your membership.
- For each Test that you select, you will receive an email with a link to the Multiple Choice Test(s).
- You must complete the Test(s) and submit by email, regular mail or FAX to Pattison Institute.
- A successful pass requires a score of at least 70 %.
- You can take the Test(s) at your leisure and you may retake the Test(s) as many times as you like, at no additional charge, until you pass.
- Upon passing the Test(s), your certificate of continuing education credits will be mailed to you from the Western Society of Periodontology within 3 weeks.
Your Test Options:
Pattison Institute Annual Membership (Prerequisite)
Test for Periodontal Probes, Testing for Mobility, and Furcation Probes ( 2½ hours of credit )
Test for the ODU 11/12 Explorer ( 2 hours of credit )
Test for the 3A Explorer ( 2 hours of credit )
Test for Sickle Scalers ( 2 hours of credit )
Test for Universal Curets ( 2½ hours of credit )
Test for Gracey Curets ( 2½ hours of credit )