Periodontal Education Through Video Lessons
In 2011, the focus of the Pattison Institute expanded to video education through video lessons for dental students, dental hygiene students and practitioners.
We believe that watching video demonstrations, while practicing instrumentation on an periodontal typodont, is the most effective method for teaching periodontal instrumentation. Combined with live patient experiences, the use of these detailed videos with close-ups of grasps, positions, fulcrums, adaptation, angulation and strokes with numerous assessment and scaling instruments provide an invaluable educational experience that is rarely available.
The Pattison Institute offers:
- High definition video courses
- Lecture courses
- Hands-on instrumentation workshops
- Faculty in-service workshops
- Private in-office seminars or workshops
- Private individualized assessment and instruction