We want to meet your needs as dental or dental hygiene students!
That’s why we offer videos specifically designed to teach you the fundamental skills required as you begin treating patients.
The Pattison Institute video series presents unparallelled, invaluable educational experiences for dental and dental hygiene students both inside and outside pre-clinical lab and clinic settings.
Boasting countless benefits, this series is the ultimate online resource as you transition into the dentistry profession.
Student membership advantages include:
- Education that goes above and beyond. Until now, dental or dental hygiene students have relied on lectures, textbooks, or instructor demonstrations to learn periodontal instrumentation. Our comprehensive dental courses go above and beyond traditional education by demonstrating proper technique with unprecedented clarity.
- Expert hands-on instruction. Observe video demonstrations while practicing instrumentation on an anatomically accurate periodontal typodont to effectively practice and master periodontal instrumentation. Detailed videos, with close-ups of grasps, positions, fulcrums, adaptation, angulation and strokes with numerous assessment and scaling instruments, will offer you an exclusive educational experience.
- Unlimited access. Your membership provides 24/7 access to personal instruction outside of the classroom. Anywhere you have access to the Internet, you can practice your technique!
- Comprehensive instruction. Our dental and dental hygiene courses online include over 13 hours of detailed instruction organized into 23 high definition lessons.
- Clinic prep. Before treating clinical patients, you’ll have the opportunity to review and prepare to be on top of your game.
- Exam prep. Receive study materials to best prepare for competency, regional, and/or state board exams.
- Convenience. A self-paced lesson plan allows you to organize your studies to fit with your individual schedule.
- Excellence. Practice and perfect the skills necessary to excel in pre-clinic, clinical periodontics (especially periodontal instrumentation), and patient care.
Ready to join?
Activate your student membership today to reach your highest potential in dentistry!